Saturday, March 17, 2007

Tired of the sunset, think I need a sunrise...

Wow, it's really, really late. I think I should really go to bed now...I just broke my no texting after eleven rule...Actually, I think I've broken that one twice tonight.

Whoops.

My eyes are kinda burning.

And my neck hurts a bit...

I'm surprised I'm not keeping anyone in my family up. I totally spaced on the fact that I've been blasting Blindside for the last hour...I've been spacing a lot in the last couple hours...I stood up too fast when I was at Chad's house tonight and nearly fell over because of a huge rush of blood that went to my head and I've been a little drowsy since...

I went to Chad's graduation. *sobs* The little guy's all grown up now.

There was quite a bit of fascinating conversation that went on over the course of the evening, but somehow I forgot most of it. I think spending too much time on the internet is making my brain work slower. I don't know what it is...but I need to spend less time online, I think. I'm pretty sure it's killing my short term memory.

Weird.

Anyways, I guess it's too late to say this now, but don't waste time reading this blog. Read yesterday's! In fact, I probably shouldn't even make this live...but I will. Until tomorrow. Then I'll realize I shouldn't have and take it down.

Okay, stop talking, Bryce, and go to bed!

Goodnight, llamas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O man I forgot about Chad's graduation, you guys need to remind me about those things!