Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Whoa, I'm all loopy today. I felt sort of dizzy during bible study, and I still feel weird now...

It's way, way, way, way, way, way, too hot in here. I think someone must be eating a sandwich with Satan's mayo on it and it ticked him off. I guess I would be angrier if I were the person eating the mayo, though, honestly.

Way, way, way, too hot. I think I could boil an egg on my computer's battery, it's getting overheated, I think.

Anyways, I need to go...so, so, so, so, much to do. And it's way, way, way too hot. I should make a song. Except I can't sing. Or write songs.

Or figure out how to get the new Relient K cd to fit on my eyepod. I keep taking off song after song and it keeps telling me I don't have enough space and it's making me

SO ANGRY.

SO, SO, ANGRY.

I'm three songs away.

And then I'm never going to look at a computer screen again. I feel like I've been spending too much time on the internet lately, so I'm thinking I may start withdrawing a bit from being involved in so many websites. I'm also going to try to consolidate both my emails into one if I can so that I don't have to keep checking both every day. I'm so busy with school, I need to free up more time for studying...

Or I'm going to

FAIL.

Like, big time.

Anyways, I'm totally babbling. Thanks for the prayers in regards to my spine. It still hurts, and it's awkward to move around sometimes, but I do feel much better today. God is so good to me! Bible study was interesting...at least I think it was...I hope I can be more focused next time.

SO, SO ANGRY.

And it's way, way, way too hot in here.


I'm going to fail, like big time.

Way, way, way too hot in here.

Okay, I'll stop now. I really shouldn't be on the computer right now, really shouldn't be updating my blog, really shouldn't let the navy recruit me!

They gave Jesse, Dave and I pens as they were walking by our table at bible study...they're kinda cool pens, but they're pens with a message.

"Join us"

Join us or we will bug the heck out of you and call you and visit your house and offer you fancy cars and a mansion and all your school paid for and then we give you a seventy acre ranch in wisconscin...

Okay, I gotta go! Liek for reals!

Later llamas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think maybe you're crazy.

It's okay to be crazy.

Leuke said...

*snorts* you're the crazy one...