Sunday, March 18, 2007

I want to hear the thunder of all You are

Hi everybody.

Just a quick update today... got a new focus verse up...a little passage in Ecclesiastes I really liked...

And the blog I posted that Ashton and Savannah felt should be put back up is live again...even though it's just a lame "I'm up really late and I shouldn't be" type deal.

Today's been a good day. I would love to write more, but I'm short on time.

Hopefully I'll have some devotional blogs up this week, as well as two new poems I've written, if I decide I like them, and Downfall, the story I talked about last week...and if all goes well, the first chapter of Cain will be finished sometime over spring break.

Anyways, thanks for reading Cain...I'll talk to y'all tomorrow...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being in agreement with Ashton is always the best choice!
That sounds like a beer commercial's slogan:

"I drink Dingleheimer's Famous Ashton's brew, Because being in agreement with an Ashton is always the best choice!"

And then in the little, super fast, muffled voice at the end:
*drink resposibly*
*contents may cause one to act like Ashton*
*and please don't drink Ashton's brew if you are pregnant or may become pregnant as this can lead to your child being an Ashton*
And then the last voice:
"I am Hillary Clinton, and I approve this message."

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just saw your review on my ficitonpress, thank you! And I hope to post some of my other stuff, at least by April of 2048.

Leuke said...

How about you try 2008? It's good to set realistic goals. 2048 isn't realistic. You'll be like 60. Old people don't know how to use the internet, so you won't be able to post anything in 2048.

Anonymous said...

Ya, but I know that chances are I won't get it done by '08!