Monday, March 19, 2007

No one will ever see things the way I do...

Hi people.

You may be hoping for something of potential interest for your reading pleasure this fine evening, but I am regrettably forced to disappoint.

New writing WILL be up by Friday morning, though. I just to stay focused this week so I can enjoy spring break.

Recently discovered bands I'm pretty sure I really like:

The Almost

Cool Hand Luke

Future of Forestry

Dead Poetic

Chasing Victory

Explosions in the Sky

Jonezetta

I also like going to a band's myspace page and picking the song with the most exciting song title to listen to. And I like Relevant magazine! I just got a subscription, and it's pretty cool. The only Christian magazine I've ever heard of. The articles actually aren't bad at all...

Anyways, later, children of the stars, kids of the corn, llamas and emus everywhere. Have an awful night!

Wait.

Have a good night. Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chasing Victory, Dead Poetic and Cool Hand Luke are all nifty bands. Thats good that you have discovered them. Yup

Leuke said...

Mostly I like the Almost. Very, very much. I would say I really, really, like them, but I feel like I've been saying "really" a lot today. Even so, I really, really like The Almost...

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard of them. I may have to check them out

Leuke said...

They're a side project by Underoath's drummer, with no screaming...

You can check out one of their songs on my myspace page...