Thursday, March 22, 2007

A cloud moves in, rain falls, thunder strikes and sunshine breaks through the clouds, I can cry out of sorrow and joy, every drop of rain turns to...

Longest blog title ever.

I love Blindside. Especially "When I Remember".

I should post the story behind that song sometime, if I haven't already...it's pretty cool the way it came about...

I put a hold on three books Tuesday. I spent that whole afternoon in the library studying, so naturally, the lure of all those books was...distracting. My hope was that one book would show up by Thursday and I could read it over spring break, which starts for me tonight, and so when I got a call that I had something to pick up at the library, I was quite happy.

But then!!

ALL THREE books were there...so now I have three books to read over spring break! That's too many! Aaaaiiieeee!

They are:

Prison Ship
Doppleganger
The Stone Light

Yeah, so I'll probably wind up taking one back, maybe two. But maybe not, rawr.

And then I found twenty bucks.

New writing will be up tonight or tomorrow morning. Later emu people.

No comments: