Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I've left earlier than you'll ever know...

>_>

<_<

I think I'm going to have new content up today.

>_>

<_<

I looked up Adam and Eve on Wikipedia. All those apocryphal books are crazy...all those side stories involving Lillith and Enoch and Lamech and all. A lot of what I read contradicts the Bible and is thus useless to me, but some of it may be fairly useful...I might gently, carefully borrow a few things from the old stories...

<_<

>_>

I feel like I should take yesterday's blog down. I'm not going to, though. The whole purpose of this blog, though, I should say, is to distract and take attention away from it until I decide if I like it or not. There's a little easter egg on the site, now. Well, not exactly an easter egg, but something that used to be hidden can be seen now. If you find it and leave me a comment on it, I will buy you pie.

Later, young llamas.

^_^

v-v

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked your last post. I thought it was well thought out, and it saved me from having to think to hard while reading that verse. I'm lazy.

As for that easter egg thing...not sure what it is. Is it that "influenced by" thing?

Leuke said...

No...I reposted a poem that I took down earlier because I decided I think I like it after all...I'm just not certain enough that I do to make it clear that it is up.

And...I'm glad you liked my last post...that gives me more confidence about my new one...

Anonymous said...

Hm. You gave the answer. Does that mean I get the pie by default? I think thats how it should work...

Leuke said...

No, I'll do another one. *grins* Then I won't give it away and the winner can have pie.

Leuke said...

No...the first person to comment on the poem gets pie. *wicked grin*

Anonymous said...

Huh? I said two different things? Weird.

Anonymous said...

Well, which one should I follow? Man, these rules are too hard. I withdrawl from the game. Pie isn't worth all of this.

Anonymous said...

withdraw...

Anonymous said...

I agree. And I'm throughly confused. I'll buy both of us pie and then give Asher a milkshake and three donut holes. I couldn't tell you why, it's just because I'm confused.