Friday, March 23, 2007

They won't see the fire you have lit inside of me, they look up to the stars and wonder where you might be...

Hey hey.

New look, obviously. Still working out some bugs. Let me know what you think!

Yeah, so I've been promising new writing. Now that I actually typed up some stuff, I'm not at all confident I like it. I think I'll run with a poem today. I want to think about some of the wordage I used in my new short story before I post it.

Anyways, any thoughts on this poem would make me happy...I'm not sure what I think yet.

Nowhere near as good as the song in my blog title...I think I might take this down and put that up...or maybe I'll just change the third line...

“Blind”


If I could only see,
That You are love,
That I’m becoming love,
I would never cease to seek You out.

If I could only see,
That You bring my joy,
That all happiness is found in You,
I would never cease to follow You.

If I could only see,
That You bring me wisdom,
That You alone provide me with counsel,
I would never cease to submit to You.

If I could only understand,
That You are everything and the only thing eternal,
That I bring empty hands and nothing desirable,
I would never want for less than You,
Nor ever want in the care of Your love.

No comments: