Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've been warring alarms, till you were in my arms...

What an odd day.

I just choked on popcorn in the library, very loudly, and everyone turned to stare at me, and then I started laughing and they stared some more, and then I told them I was the voice of Big Bird on Sesame Street and they're still staring now.

Okay, one of those is a lie...

And there's a guy right across from me that looks just like Derrick! It freaked me out, because I was like, "Oh hey Derrick! Wait, what's wrong with your face?!" It wasn't Derrick. Luckily I didn't actually speak out loud. I think he thinks I'm insane, because I stared at him for a second and started to say something, and now he's glancing over at me every few minutes like "I would be a lot more comfortable if you left." I don't know, that or he's a big fan of PBS. I guess you never know.

Anyways...I'm just blowing off steam after my chemistry test. Now I gotta get started studying for a Bio test tonight. I know!! Two tests, one day! Ack!

AND. I'm supposed to have a good bit of writing done by 2 for my writing class. I'll post...something, later today, whatever I've gotten done.

I didn't pack any food today.

Bad idea.

I'm going to be soooo hungry by the time I get home tonight at 9. Actually, I might run home between classes and get food. I'm sure that's very interesting to you all!!

In other news...um, actually, there is no others news. I'm going to go study! Later llamas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At my school there are a few people who look so much like friends of mine! It's kind of creepy.

Anonymous said...

ah hahahha..

I think I laughed twelve times while I read your blog today.

Anonymous said...

The combination of "r" and "m" in your post title is funny looking. I had to read it about twenty times because my eyes refused to acknowledge the "r." That, my good sir, is fact and not fiction. It is non-fiction.

Leuke said...

Interesting...I need to change the color of the blog titles...

That lyric I put up there is from a Switchfoot song called Daylight to Break...one of my all time favorite songs...I'm sure you really wanted to know that...