Monday, June 11, 2007

You're gonna sink for your sins, unless grace be wind.

Hi.

A new As Cities Burn song has been released, and naturally, it rocks. I'll post the lyrics tomorrowm, since I'm doubting I'll have much to blog about, unless I post one of my lame journal entries or something.

So.

We had our annual church picnic yesterday. Well, bi-annual, I guess. I don't know if we are going to have another this year, but that has been the trend lately.

I guess when most people think picnic, they think relaxation, fresh air, yummy food, all that kind of thing.

Pretty much not how I think of church picnics at all. I tend to be constantly moving from game to game, seeing how far I can push myself before I drop. This year was no exception.

The games:

Netless volleyball!

Frisbee!

Basketball!

Football!

Ultimate frisbee!

Letting kids get me soaking wet!

Grass fight!!

Football again!

All in all, a pretty good time. I do not think I have ever been that sweaty in my entire life.

Hmm. We also had Panera Bread to celebrate Emily's birthday. I got tuna salad. It doesn't beat Qdoba(or Chipolte, for which I was outvoted) but it was pretty tasty.

So yeah, today was weird. I took a nap. I never take naps. It was rather excellent, though. I was pretty sore from my crazy weekend(plus a short but physically demanding shift this morning) but after I woke up from my nap I was groggy but I felt better. Usually I feel awful after naps. Maybe I just needed one really bad, I dunno.

And...I had spicy peanuts and an Arizona green tea, both new to me. And not bad. I have almost completely quit drinking pop. And...I've felt better lately. I've had a little more energy. Yesterday I was running faster and playing better than I generally tend to.

So, so, so. I'm sure I had more to say. Maybe? I thought so. I passed my trig test, which was pretty shocking to me. As I said last week, I totally thought I bombed, but I guess the teacher omitted two problems, worth ten points each, so I jumped up by two whole letter grades from a D to a B. And do you know what that means?! I may actually pass the class!

I'm forgetting stuff, I know I am. Oh well. I'm at the library now, and getting ready to go home. Guitar practice?! Writing?! Zelda?! Anime?! Devotions?! All that and more! Later llamas!!

Oh oh! I'm going to try to post some pictures soon. I have a new camera phone so I can take lots of pictures now. Sadly, it's actually a better camera than my beat up old Sony. But not as good as my parents camera. It's a good thing I haven't used it too much. It's such a nice camera, I would be able to use nothing else.

Anyways, like I said, later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!
Naps are pretty much great! I used to feel nasty after them...but not anymore!

Twilight Princess seems to be a pretty neat game. Being a wolf owns.

Leuke said...

Yes. I hate the final boss, though. That's where I am now, and I can't figure out how to beat him...