Monday, June 25, 2007

But I've never been to Boston in the fall!

I am extremely, insanely hungry. I just got out of trig, and I'm in the library because our computer at home is messed up. Our comcast computer...

I was planning on blogging about about my long four day weekend, but I want to go home so I can have dinner.

So, hurray for bullet points...that's probably for the best anyways...most of the people who read this(if not all of them) were involved somewhere anyways.

-Teen Campout! After a two hour drive to Leadville, my family pitched our camper in a parking lot.

-Uh, stuff!! I can't really remember what happened Thursday night!

-Friday! Crazy long day!

-Dave and I adventured about and built a teepee and then went to a beach by the lake and made sand castles and waded in the water. Thoroughly enjoyable.

-Lots of games. Ultimate, football, volleyball, and some sort of teen olympics
type deal.

-Gestapo! Sweetest game ever. Or at least close. One team is the gestapo(mostly the helpers) and the other team tries to get tickets through a forest in the dark without being spotted by us, who would then chase after them with flashlights and try to spot what color headband they're wearing and call it out, thus requiring them to stop. I got tackled by Mr. Kopline.

-Food poisoning! I don't want to talk about it!

-Saturday. I dropped my pancakes and bacon in the dirt. It was sad.

-The lake!! Nate, Jesse, Brandon, Joe and I braved the cold waters and dove in. This broke the ice, so to speak, for several other people, mostly teens, to jump in with us. Frivolity insued.

-My first visit to the tea box. I played speed scrabble and had my first bubble tea, and hanged/hung out with many Southies and Chad and Jared. We went for a walk and splashed around in a fountain and found a castle with pirate flags.

-Jared, Savannah, Sierra, Janet, Sarah and I had a very odd conversation after the Tea Box closed.

-I'm really hungry.

-Sunday! I had sound crew and children's ministry and the kids once more used me as a jungle gym. If you give a mouse a piggyback ride...

-The southies moved into their new building, and a handful of we northies ventured south to lend our mighty muscularness. It was a really fun day all in all, and I got to meet tons of new people and see some friends I hadn't seen in a while...

-pinecone fights!

-The biggest lumpiest bruise ever.

-An amusingly pointless trip to Cold Stone.

-Diet coke and mentoes!

-A crazy rain storm!

-Nifty two-wheeled skateboards

-Lots of other stuff...I need to go home...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared and I decided that this was probably the best weekend we've ever had. It seems that you concur.

Anonymous said...

That wind in the park was crazy!

Leuke said...

Yeah, I don't think I can argue with that. It was a pretty awesome weekend...

That wind was sweet! I could almost lean all the way into it and have it hold me up...