Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Bleh.

I'm pretty sure I just bombed my first trigonometry test.

But, on the bright side, I got a new phone today. Except texting doesn't work right. Apparently a picture text I sent out got picked up by someone in another state with a 314 area code, which makes me wonder who ELSE is getting my texts? Very odd, no?

But anyways...

Um, I don't know. I'm not feeling that great right now. And I'm not really in a good mood.

I need to have devotions. And coffee. And maybe sleep. You know what's weird? I'm in the mood for tea. I used to hate tea. Anyways, I'm not in any sort of mood where I should be posting, so later emus.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly Verizon.

Anonymous said...

You sir..you need to come get some tea. At my work. <3

Leuke said...

I know...someday...I still want to try bubble tea.

Anonymous said...

Noo! Bubble tea will kill the nation.

Leuke said...

Then I think my country is doomed.