Thursday, June 7, 2007

"Are you starting to feel it?"

I love Blindside.

I love the new Blindside song.

My "top ten songs" list is back. Guess who's on top. You should really check this video out, if you haven't already. I'm totally addicted to it. Been listening to it over and over again as I do other stuff on computer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLQWuNw4674

At first I didn't like it because you can barely understand Christian's singing in parts, but the beat is great. I can't wait for the EP to come out. Two more weeks...

Later llamas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the song...I think. I have a hard time hearing it. I hope it will be on their ep...

Leuke said...

Have you listened to it all the way through? There are parts where it's easy to hear and parts where it's clearer.

Ooo, I just remembered, about the time this cd comes out, the new Family Force 5 tunes will be on eyetunes also...