Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Take back that photograph, it breaks my heart...

I've got solid plans to post something tomorrow, just so you know I'm not all talk.

Two things:

Fantastic Four is not worth 8 bucks. It's good, and funny, but...some of the acting and writing is really cheesy. The story made a little more sense than the new Spiderman, but it lacked punch. I kept waiting for the big conclusion but when the movie ended, it felt like it was still in the middle of the buildup. Maybe it's just me, but the pacing seemed odd. It feels like part of the movie was missing.

The new Blindside CD is going to be completely phenomenal. I kid you not. I highly recommend checking out their myspace. All five of the new songs have been posted. "The Color of Your Eyes" and "The Way You Dance" are especially good. The best part is, it'll only be five bucks!

Hearing my favorite band put out music for the first time in two years makes me very happy. It's been awhile since I got to hear new music I like this much. So if I seem disgustingly enthusiastic, that's why.

Anyways, I should be in bed. I'm reading the Supernaturalist right now and it's really pretty good. Which I should have expected, having read it before. Yes, I know I'm already in the middle of Emma, and Octavian Nothing, and multiple other books...but...

I'm easily distracted, okay?

Later llamnators. New writing tomorrow! Bet your lucky socks on it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I will just wait for the silver surfer to come out on DVD...or catch it in a dollar theater!

I can't wait until their ep comes out! I am glad they have the songs up on myspace...it rocks.

Leuke said...

Yeah...it's not terrible...but...meh.

The ep!! I've been listening to the songs over and over again every time I log onto the internet...I'm really digging all four of the faster paced songs...this is an excellent hold-me-over till their new cd comes...