Saturday, June 2, 2007

Fish in the sea, you know how I feel...

Hi.

Haven't had much to say lately. Not blogging as much anymore...I've got no writing to show for my silence. I'm working on getting the plot for a couple books down, but hopefully once everything is worked out, I'll be able to get back into the groove of writing more frequently.

I'm also going to begin studiously seeking out an outlet to publish Cain, which I've not done thus far, and I'm going to continue work on Chapter 2, which I posted half of a month or so ago.

Short term goals:

-Prologue and first three chapters of Sunset

-Prologue and first chapter of The Mobilus,
my superhero story (which needs a new title, I'm thinking...)

-First chapter of The Sea of Forgetfulness a
story you may recall by its old title, Work.

-First chapter of Kingdom Darkness, a story I've never blogged about. Fairly straight-forward allegory. Still not sure I'm even going to write it.

-Outlining for A Hornet's Nest and the Scarred Letters, two trilogies I plan on writing after Sunset. The former is a sci-fi story I've not talked about, the latter is a sequel to the Fall of Light.

-First two chapters of Vivisections and Atom

-Three chapters of Cain

-Rework Adam

Hmm, that's a lot of writing, but it's good to set goals. I feel better now for having written out some of my plans!

I've got a few new poems I've been sitting on that I could also post. I'm just doubtful they're any good. Perhaps I'll at least post the sequel to Descents (Or Nightfall or Sunset, whatever I decided to call it), a poem I wrote for Ascent(second book of the Fall of Light trilogy) called "I Miss the Stars"

Blah blah blah.

I'm considering buying some music on eyetunes. Here's what I'm thinking of getting:

-"Work" -Jars of Clay

-"Rock of Ages -David Crowder Band

-"Feeling Good" -Michael Buble (Only because I couldn't find a better version...)

-"I Can't Explain" -Sixpence None the Richer (I like "Field of Flowers", too, but the lyrics are so dorky...)

-"First Time"- Lifehouse

-"The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" -Relient K

-"Come Away With Me" -Jonah Nones, I mean Norah Jones!

I also really want KT Tunstall's album (90%, anyways...) but I may wait on that...

Speaking of Feeling Good, I've liked that song ever since I heard it performed on American Idol. The one time I watched it this season, I heard this girl perform, and I thought she did great, and i was thinking about watching the season, and then ten minutes later I walk in the room and they're SENDING HER HOME. I never watched American Idol again! Good people always leave too early. America, you have no taste!!

Later llamas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael Buble has the best version of that song!
I have a cd with RK's version of the Pirates who don't do anything. If you would like you can borrow it and copy the song...if you don't tell the cops. :P

Anonymous said...

Y'all are so illegal. Glaciers.

Anyway. I have nothing left to say, except for: See you Friday.

Teehee.

Leuke said...

That would be perfect Sierra...besides the Sixpence songs, that's the only song I didn't already buy...

It's not illegal. It's perfectly fine. Sesame Street never had any episodes about illegal downloading or anything, so I know it must be fine.

Seeya friday! Woot! You should eat some jello!

Anonymous said...

Okie! I will get Savannah to take it Friday

Anonymous said...

I certainly shall not eat Jello.

I cannot.

Bring tapioca pudding. It's a gift from the angels. I know it.

Leuke said...

Thanks Daisy...I'll try to remember your comic book...

I don't know how to make Tapioca pudding, otherwise maybe I could...