Thursday, June 14, 2007

Everybody dance to the invisible hook!

I was supposed to blog today and yesterday, wasn't I?

Whoops.

Maybe next week...going to be pretty busy the next couple days. Actually, I may have time on Saturday night.

We're preparing some spaghetti sauce for the teen campout for our church next week and the onions my mom sauteed are stinking up the WHOLE HOUSE. At first I didn't mind the scent because I barely noticed it but now it is bringing me to tears.

And in addition to the teen campout, which I may or may not be going to (I'm kinda hoping not, I'd miss caregroup) we have a campout tomorrow! And the best part is, it's sure to rain. Why? Because it always rains at singles campouts, no matter what the weather forecast says. We will plan for games like Ultimate, but I fear any such plans will eventually come to ruin and vanity. Ah well, I'm sure it'll be fun...camping in the rain is pretty sweet. Last year I slept in my jeep, and it was actually pretty comfy and toasty. I'd like to sleep in a tent, this year, but I'm glad my jeep will be there should I wish to use it.

But probably not. If we get attacked by bears, it'll be up to me to use my medieval ninjutsu to protect everyone.

Um, anyways, I always say I don't have time to post anything, then type on and on forever, so I'm going to jet, later llamus, children of llama and emu.

No comments: