Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Goodbye Wilson!!



I just got the news today that my jeep's transmission is shot. So that's it for Wilson, my first car. I've been driving her since March of 2005. Before that she belonged to the Summit County Fire Department. I have a lot of memories with that car... driving to work, driving from work. Sleeping inside it, sleeping outside it. Vacuuming, the jello disaster, the silly string fight, the blizzard where we got stuck on 36. I am sad we never got to road trip to California like I was planning. I always wanted to give her a burial at sea, but I guess that will never come to pass. I'm glad we got to have a final moment together stargazing the night before Heavenfest. Sleeping on top of a different car next year will not be the same... thanks for being such a good car, Wilson.

No comments: