Wednesday, April 11, 2007

When I have breathed for the last time, I'm walking to the end of that pier...

Howdy.

It's been awhile. I'm not updating lately...I've been really busy with school...I don't know, I might try to get back in the habit of updating every day...

Um.

I'm going to be studying chemistry all day today. I got blindsided by a biology test yesterday. I thought it would be tomorrow, so I didn't study much for it, and then I got to class yesterday and the teacher starts talking about a test...I think I actually did okay, though...

Um.

I finally broke down and bought the new Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess for Gamecube last week. I was holding out for the Wii version, but the Wii is a massive commitment in both time and money that I wasn't prepared to make. I'm firmly convinced it is the best video game ever made, or at least a close tie with the last several Zelda games...

The storyline is really good, definitely the best in a Zelda so far, very mysterious and suspenseful. And you get turned into a wolf! That was one of my favorite parts of the game so far, fighting my way out of this massive, beautiful castle as a wolf... It's actually wicked sweet...you get to play as a dog for certain parts of the game and you can fight and dig and scent stuff out like a wolf...and this is addition to deeper swordfighting mechanics, getting a horse right from the start, a massive world to explore, tons of interesting characters, and all kinds of nifty stuff. You even get a boomerang that lets you control wind and create little tornados...

I just wish I didn't have studying keeping me away from it...I don't like to play video games too much anymore but I still love Zelda...

SO.

Anyways, I've got a lot of studying to do. I wanted to write a lot more than this and maybe even something meaningful, but I really need to focus on studying. I know I always talk about posting stuff and then often, um don't, but tomorrow I'll have something up for certain...FOR CERTAIN. Possibly the first bit of chapter two of Cain. Or...something else. I still have my assassin story, Downfall, but I'm not so fond of it, so I've had no desire to post it. I also have a silly story about a boy with a pumpkin head, but it's not finished yet...and have some devotional stuff I'll try to type up...I'm on an extended partial fast right now, so I'd like to journal about fasting...

AND I have the intros to the final two stories in Four Flights Up(an anthology type dealing I'm working on) just about finished. Both are...coming along. I'll probably post one or both sometime next week.

So yeah, I need to quit talking and go study! Later llamas!

No comments: