Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Cain is being taken down temporarily. It'll be back up either this afternoon or evening. I'm going to be working on it like crazy over the next couple days and I don't want an outdated version up. If you already read it, you can probably see why it's going down for a little bit.

In the meantime, let me know what y'all think of the new look and the new sidebar features...the music and the news thingie...I'll add stuff to either one on request...

And...other writing is on the way, too, as soon as I can find the time to finish something coherent.

The printer here at school is all messed up. It printed my rough draft of Cain with black all along the left edge. I actually really like it. It looks cool. I need to break our printer at home so it does the same thing...

I'm making a stuffed mole in chemistry for extra credit. I'm not exactly sure how to make a mole, but I guess I'm going to have to find out...

Anyways, later llamas!

No comments: