Sunday, April 1, 2007

"Clear this room from your lungs..."

Hey.

It's weird being home today. I'm used to spending Sundays out, but I wound up coming home around 2:30 today. It's been nice, though. I needed the time to work on some homework. The final draft for Cain should be up soon. Chapter one, anyways. I may also post the first bit of Atom soon...that story is going to be slightly insane, I'm thinking.

Today has been interesting. Overall, my spring break has been great...

My hands smell like play-doh. I got to play with play-doh today for the first time since I was like 7. In children's ministry, we played with play-doh... We wound up mixing all the colors and creating all these crazy tie die colors...and then black. When all the colors mix more and more, you just wind up with this nasty black. It's really gross. We made all the play-doh gross today. I hope nobody minds...I don't know, maybe I'll buy more...

AND I dressed up like a cow. Again. I also found out today I'm really good at giving piggyback rides and really bad at dressing people up in penguin costumes.

Okay, I was going to say a lot more and even post something from my journal but I have to go pick up my sister...

No comments: