Sunday, April 1, 2007

Here's my visual DNA thing. It's funny...I picked the least gross of the "That's Gross" and it tells me I wouldn't be caught dead with someone who isn't perfectly fashionable.

I did a myspace survey, too. For some reason myspace won't let me post it. Or else I just posted it like eight times and can't see it.



What would you rather be called?
01. Babe or baby:
Either would be weird right now.
02. Sweetie or Honey:
Either, I spose.
03. Darling or Sunshine:
^

PRESENTLY-
01. is your hair wet?:
--Nay beans.
02. is your cell phone right by you?:
--Nope. Not even sure where it is.
03. do you miss someone?:
--Mmhmm.
04. are you wearing chap stick?:
--Men don't need chapstick. Cracked, dry lips are more masculine.
05. are you tired?:
--I am so energetic I would run with the bulls right now.
06. are you excited?:
--I hope I don't depress the bulls when I outrun them and stop to buy coffee.
07. are you watching tv?:
--TV is of the devil. Actually, there's just nothing good on.
08. are you wearing pajamas?:
--Not this time!!

HAVE YOU-
01. recently done anything you regret?:
--Meh.
02. ever lied?:
--Never. *winks from under halo*
03. ever stuck gum under a desk?:
--No!!! I hate it when people do that!!
04. ever kicked someone?:
--soccer balls everywhere hate me.
05. ever tripped over your own feet?:
--My feet, my toes, my shoes, carpet, tile, you name it, I'm clumsy enough to trip over it.

TODAY-
01. have you cursed?:
--Nope.
02. have you yelled at someone?:
--I think, but I was joking.
03. have you gotten mad at someone?:
--Nar.

Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: Several.

Q: do you have any siblings?:
A: Yup. One younger sister.

Q: do you want children?
A: Indeed. I need an apprentice.

Q: do you smile often?
A: Mmhmm.

Q: do you wish on stars?
A: Only when Jiminy Cricket tells me to.

Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A: No. I always slide them off. Or wear flip flops.

Q: when did you last cry?
A: It's been awhile.

Q: do you like your handwriting?
A: I do. It's not a popular opinion.

Q: are your toenails painted?
A: Yes, because THAT is masculine for sure.

Q: are you a friendly person?
A: I try to be! I like talking to people and stuff...

Q: who's bed did you sleep in last night?
A: I put the Queen of England on the couch and borrowed her bed for a night.

Q: what color shirt are you wearing?
A: brown.

Q: do you have any pets?
A: A dog and lots of fish. I would probably have way more but my parents won't let us have more than that.

Q: what were you doing at 6pm last night?
A: Turning into a pumpkin. My fairy godmother lives in England.

Q: i can't wait until:
A: New Attitude! Spiderman 3! Chad Birthday Pancake Extravaganza! My April Party Pack! Summer! Lots of things!

Q: is tom on your friends list?
A: He was for awhile but I finally took him off a few months ago.

Q: look to your right what do you see?
A: Carpet, a suitcase, one of my nightstands.

Q: ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
A: Nope.

No comments: