Wednesday, April 4, 2007

"And the slashie award goes to..."

Ha.

Hi llamas.

It's late, and I'm making a mole/extra credit for chemistry class.

That's right, an actual stuffed animal. Try to contain your feelings of envy for the time being. I just got back from Wal-mart with a packet of eyes, a swath of fake fur, some fuzzy "pom-poms" and bells to add decoration (and some manner of nose and stubby feet.) as well as some easter grass for stuffing. AND I got some nifty/random stuff for the pancake party I'm throwing Chad on Friday.

Oh yes, I haven't been blogging much lately...I'm throwing/collaborating with Chad for a party.

And it's going to rock like none other. You'll be telling your grandchildren about this party. Okay, probably not. But still. It's going to be fun/possibly a disaster.

I really don't have anything to say/talk about. A new article/blog is going to be up very soon, I think. I've got stuff written, I just need to type it up and make it coherent/fix it. And I think I got a new idea for something today. I'm going to write about something I've been struggling with, that had me down all afternoon until a few hours ago, something I've been praying for God to help me understand...

Two people have told me I need to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang/random segue, but I am apprehensive about watching a movie that always comes so close to making me swear without meaning to.

I've also been told I need to eat. Be right back.

Nobody told me I needed to eat except my stomach, but still, that counts, right? Oh oh! I made waffles this evening for dinner/part of dinner and tried chopping them up and eating them with chopsticks. It was great. I've decided chopsticks are the best eating utensil in the planet. I don't know why, it's just better than spearing your food. I wish more places used them.

This is pretty much Captain Randomblog. I'm putting off my homework, just like i have been all day/ just because I'm dumber than a post. Now I get to stay up late!! Woohoo/darn it!!

If you'll excuse me, I have a mole to construct/more time to waste before I go to bed. *starts to sing*

Build me a mole!
oh oh whoa oh oh!
Hey!
Whoa!
Oh oh whoa oh oh!
Hey!
Whoa!
Build me a mole, give it eyes!
Oh whoa oh oh!
Hey!
Whoa!
Build, build me a mole, give it!
A nose, a nose!
(whoa oh, a nose)
Stubby, stubby feet!
(Whoa oh, stubby feet)
Pom poms!!
(what the hey, what the heck are pom poms?!)
Ohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh
*falls on the floor and starts writhing and screaming*
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIILD MEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Later llamanators/potatoes/children of the mole people!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I am going to miss this pancake party! What a shame....I will just have to get people to tell me about it. Or clone myself so I can be at two places at one time.

Anonymous said...

Haha. I get to be at the pancake party!

Paaaaancaaaake paaaartyyyy!
I'm bringing the butter and the powdered sugar! (Not really, okay?)

Anonymous said...

I scowl in your general direction.

Leuke said...

You should totally bring butter and powdered sugar, Savannah...or pudding. I still vote for pudding.

I wish I knew how to clone myself...

Anonymous said...

I might bring pudding.