Monday, April 23, 2007

The fullness of Your grace is here with me...

Lemon Guaca Day and New Attitude aren't far away!!

I'm so excited. Next month is quite possibly going to be the best month ever.

Seriously. Seriously serious.

I added a feed from the Na website to my sidebar...it's in between my archives and music player...if you get bored waiting for new writing from me, you should check it out.

Speaking of new writing, I've written a new blog on my current focus verse which seems to have turned out really well. I'm somewhat excited about getting it posted here or on Lifteyes or both...

And Cain, chapter 2, it's coming. It's due in slightly more than a week, so I need to be rolling out a polished, publishable draft very soon.

Okay, back to chemistry. Ugh, I can't wait to be free from chemistry.

Later llamas.

No comments: