Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just so you have something new to look at if you are still checking this...

Today, I bought some stuff.

Maybe too much stuff.

I won't be able to buy much stuff for a while now because of this.

Here's what stuff:

-Battle for Middle-Earth, computer game I don't have time for.

-2 red Vaults, a.k.a valuable study partners

-A new blue shirt striped red

-A new green shirt striped blue

-A light blue hoodie

-A pair of brown pants for work and church

-A human hand

-A pair of flip-flops to replace my ratty old ones.

-Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carol

-Hard Times by Charles Dickens

-Three or four plastic shopping bags.

Hooray for clearance and classics in paperback with low production costs!

New draft of Cain chapter 2 coming soon...

Later llamas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read chapter two of Cain today, and it gave me shivers. Can't wait to read more!!! I really love it. <333

Leuke said...

Glad to hear you liked it, Janet!! I'll have more up tomorrow...