Monday, February 19, 2007

Wake up, wake up, wake up, this is not a test

Welcome!!

I'm not quite ready yet, but I was so eager to get going, I decided to just jump in...

Some old writing has been archived for your perusal...any and all comments from any and all llamas would be welcome, as always!

I'll add more later, including a more introductory post...

...for now, hi and bye, llamas!

Edit: Quick note on the links section. I want all my peeps websites up there. Give me some addresses and I'll put them up...

6 comments:

Franz Schneider said...

Hi Bruce,

By the way, you can adjust the post date for your old writings by going to Edit Posts and the at the bottom, click Post Options and enter the date that you actually wrote it.

Peace,
-Franz

Anonymous said...

Spiffy new setup.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world to non-xanga blogging!

Anonymous said...

bryson!! I can leave comments now! yaaay!

Leuke said...

Woohoo! Hi Ruth and Sierra! Thanks Samvannah...

Frank: Sweet, thanks!! That will help me a ton with posting older stuff.

...!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you would like to add mine, I would be honored! http://www.simplyporter.wordpress.com