Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I have not been abandoned, I have not been deserted, and I have not been forgotten.

Hey, sorry about the blog. My sis was on all night and I fell asleep waiting for her to get off last night. I'm off to take a chemistry test at school now, so I've no time to write at the moment...maybe later...

Apparently I'm really excited about the new Relient K cd. I didn't realize until I saw it today at work. The deluxe edition looks pretty sweet...A little extra cash, but unlike most deluxe editions, this one looks like it might be worth it. And if you get it at best buy, as a bonus you get an acoustic version of Fallen Man. I think that beats a calender, proving that preorders are evil (I've had bad luck with preorders).

Anyways, school. Later llama peeps.

Edit: Ha! I'm studying in the big window room at FRCC right now. I can get on the internet with my laptop! Dave showed me how yesterday. It's a little slow, but that's perfect for studying...I'm downloading Firefox and AIM now. Woot.

AND...I can listen to Falling Up while I study, which makes me happy. Falling Up is my fifth favorite band now...after Blindside, David Crowder Band, Switchfoot, Lifehouse, As Cities Burn and House of Heroes...

Wait, is that math good? Oh no! It's bad math! My "?" button sticks! I can't spell kittens! This is a disaster! *runs*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've had that laptop what...2 years now and just figured out how to get online?

You depress me. I think I'll go write angsty poetry.

There was no fire drill at school today and I am very glad, because it is snowing and that would be cold. Once...the alarm went off because someone set a microwave on fire in one of the labs. Oh yes.

Anonymous said...

I think I am regretting preordering the cd now. You're right--the acoustic version of Fallen Man would be much better than a calender. Such is life. The cd will still be sweet.

Leuke said...

It's not my fault! I thougt my computer had a wireless card...I just didn't know I couldn't access it without signing up with an ISP.

I'm going to go write angsty poetry about your angsty poetry.

Sierra...I've noticed everytime I preorder something...either it doesn't arrive, it arrives really late, or somebody else offers a better bonus...I can burn you a copy of the track if you like. I don't think Matt Thiessen is going to wake up in the middle of the night having nightmares about someone not paying for a bonus track...

Anonymous said...

I may have to take you up on that offer, Bryce. I have never had any problems with preordering things...until now that is. But now it's not even really a problem, just a inconvenience. Le sigh. I may just have to suck it up and join the masses of people who go to the stores to purchase their music.

Anonymous said...

It's almost 11 o'clock and I'm making muffins. I love the nighttime.

Anonymous said...

Oh...I wish I could have an 11 o'clock muffin...