Wednesday, February 21, 2007

There ain't a day that goes by, that I'm not singing your praise!

Heyyy. I was hoping to have a new blog up today on Philippians 2...but it doesn't look like I can finish it today...

Have a good wednesday, peeps. I have a bio test to study for!! Hopefully I'll find time while studying to keep working on it.

Work today was too much fun. It's getting easier for me to be outgoing. I was making jokes and funny noises and stuff all day for the amusement of my coworkers. Maybe it was all the coffee...I had two full cups. Normally I don't even finish one...

I also spoke yesterday at Bible study...and led prayer...not normal things for me by any means...it's good to know God is so willing to answer prayer! My thoughts still get scattered a lot, but I can relax when I talk now. I used to not be able to relax sometimes when I talk...thank you God for having mercy on me and being so good to me!!

See y'all tomorrow...or later today...whenever I can get this blog written. I might split it into two blogs...I have a couple of subtopics...The Bible is so cool. I love Philippians!

I also love 1 Timothy 4:12. I made a new sidebar thingy, "Verse of the week". Verse of the day would be nice, but I'm not sure I could keep the commitment. 1 Timothy 4:12 is such a good verse. I've been trying to really take it to heart over the last week, ever since I heard someone use it on WayFM. People should see an example in me in the way I speak and carry myself, and not only that, but in my faith, love, and purity. Faith, love and purity, these should define my whole life, full of faith in God, love for Him and all those around me, and purity in my words, thoughts and deeds. Purity from selfishness and sin...

Anyways, I better get going.

My scalp is pink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course! You step out of yourself at the Bible study that I don't go to. Figures.
I won't be at Bible study tomorrow either because I have an observation for class. Jess and Becky should still make it, though. :(

Leuke said...

Ha, this is payback for when you went to GCC the one sunday I couldn't make it.

And this is going to be the one thursday I'm on time, too.

Anonymous said...

Ha. Fair enough. Not that I usually see you at church events, anyway....

Aren't you usually on time or early?

Anonymous said...

Not on thursdays...I have lab, so I'm usually a few minutes late. Technically, lab lets out at 12:50, but she usually lets us go early...