Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hi.

It's been awhile since my last post...there's a ton I could talk about. In fact, here's a list of everything I could blog about:

-Caregroup

-Accidentally loud screeching noises

-Ashton wears a diaper. Don't ask. Please don't ask.

-Unstable chairs and the people who get kicked out of them

-the prayer meeting yesterday

-my semi-successful and very odd attempt at fasting

-how to build cheap furniture without noticably breaking anything...

-Mint mentos+diet coke=GIANT GEYSER OF POP!

-Courting cars. "Oh look...they're holding hands in the parking lot..."

-The wrath of Lamby.

-Island Grill: Fake hawaiian food that doesn't taste good!!

-Deciding I am fit for the circus, and that Chad and I should start one.

-Wheel of Fortune at Anne Marie's

-Learning the truth about the evils of mayo

-Carmel pop that tastes like sugarless gum

-Jeremy and Vanna. Don't ask. Please don't ask.

That's what I WOULD blog about...but I can't. We have company over for a game night thingie. My plan was to do homework, but it isn't working, so I must join in. Otherwise I'm an antisocial weirdo updating his blog during a party. And worse, I have a really, really loud laugh so I keep blowing my cover.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well first, I do not (I mean Ashton does not) wear diapers, He has recently upgraded to Depends. Ok so no rumors about this...poor Ashton doesn't need the publicity!
Secondly, I think the certain person in that certain chair was just using the chair as a cover for his high intake of beans. Third, that caramel soda was weird! I had some after you left and it tasted like...weirdness! Lastly, I think we need to talk to Jeremy about that whole Vanna thing...I think I saw several love letters in his notebook addressed to Vanna! I think he is just trying to get Vanna to get him on the show and then cheat the system! Ok well just make sure you get the facts right about Ashton next time, I'll apologize to him for you. Cya!

Anonymous said...

I feel very self concious now, Bryce, about you calling me Vannah, after Porter's (not Ashton's) comment.

[shuffles feet]

Anonymous said...

Oh a circus! How much fun.

Leuke said...

Yeah, Suhvannah...that nickname died last night...

*tsks at Porter (not Ashton)*

Love letters to Vanna White...Jeremy and I meet on Fridays now...I think he and I will have some things to talk about...

What are depends but adult diapers? I'm sorry, but you can't have someone throw away your diaper and pass it off as something else!!

I can't wait to start a circus. I'm going to be an acrobat and Chad's going to ride elephants...

Anonymous said...

Oops!