Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I swear we'll flood your city, no choice is what you're getting.

I hate water buffalos.

Rar.

I'm addicted to Falling Up's remix of Searchlights...I've been listening to it all afternoon through myspace. I totally need to buy their new cd.

In other news, I totally still say totally too much, but I totally haven't been able to stop.

Sooooo. In my last blog (my last "real" blog) I talked about how I didn't totally understand certain parts of Philippians 2, so I jumped ahead to a much clearer instruction about grumbling.

But today in bible study, everyone was discussing the exact verse I didn't really get, so things worked out perfectly. I didn't talk much today at all, but I absorbed quite a bit, which is my usual tendency. Sometimes I have to use a notebook to order my thoughts, otherwise when I speak, nothing intelligent will come out. I've noticed, though, that lately talking isn't too hard for me anymore, it's just when I try to talk specifically about God that I tend to slow down.

I guess it's because I take doctrine and and the like way more seriously than I take any other subject. I like to think really, really hard about what I have to say before I speak. The only problem with this is that conversations usually move way past what I'm writing about before I finish...

Ah, but then I wouldn't feel as compelled to blog about it, so there's one good point...or bad, I guess...depending on how you feel about this blog, although I must assume if you read all I've written thus far you must like my writing to some extent, if I may make such an assertion.

I want coffee. The funny thing is, I also want to keep listening to Searchlights. Well, it's almost over! I'm going to go get coffee and study and then I'll finish this blog tonight and actually write about Philippians...

Um, so if you check back later tonight, hopefully after this paragraph you'll see Philippians 2:12-13, and I'll take things from there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did the water buffalos ever do to you?

I bet you love cheeseburgers, though, right?

Leuke said...

I do love cheeseburgerse! Especially water buffalo cheeseburgers!!

I don't know why I hate the water buffalos. They're just so evil, and they stare at me and stalk me.

Sam! I can get on the internet on my own laptop now! I love it!