Friday, January 28, 2011

The Story So Far (Unstoppable Edition)

So. My new/old book, The Unstoppable is starting take shape. I think my experience writing That Hideous Slumber is helping me immensely. It's starting to flow a little better than it did the last time I tried writing it. If you haven't gotten the chance to check it out yet, I'm going to gather the first seven chapters here to make them a little easier to peruse. I love blogging, but it's less than ideal sometimes for posting books chapter by chapter.

The Unstoppable

Part One: Acceptance

Chapter One: The Inescapable

Chapter Two: Two Years From Yesterday


Chapter Three: Making Friends Everywhere I Go


Chapter Four: How I Got the Snot Blown Out of Me... Twice

Chapter Five: Bits and Pieces

Chapter Six: First Mission

Chapter Seven: The Vault and the Vagabond

Please note: While Chapters 1-5 have seen minimal editing, chapter six has been revised heavily and chapter seven has been rewritten from the ground up. Chapter eight is currently in progress, hopefully to be published online next week.

No comments: