Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Egg Timer is Still Ticking...

Hey... still feeling pretty sick. Today has been worse than yesterday and Friday, sadly. A little relapse I guess. My plans to get much writing done this weekend, needless to say, have gone down in flames rather spectacularly. But such is life, eh?

I was thinking earlier today that I'm not quite happy with how The Red Elevators has turned out in its first three chapters. It might be a little too soon for that one. I'm also doubting some of the decisions I made. So now I'm considering a return to The Unstoppable, a story I was working on waaaay back in 2009 and early 2010 before I shifted over to That Hideous Slumber.

They will probably have to get redrafted and rewritten before I can launch into new chapters, but you can click here to read the story so far. I made it seven chapters in before. I was never happy with 6 and 7 though. I may take the story in a different direction following chapter 5 now.

So... yeah, let me know what you think. I hope to be feeling better and back to work again soon!!

2 comments:

MBA said...

Oh oh I liked The Unstoppable!! That was the story I followed quite faithfully until you took a break. Woop!

Leuke said...

That you did! I'm looking forward to getting back to it.