Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sorry, ch. 4 is still incomplete... but I finished Inkdeath! Very odd book. It seemed a little hastily written to me. It was a really good story but it almost felt like the author was in a hurry to be finished.

So.

Interesting day.

-I met with three dudes in my caregroup to discuss Kevin DeYoung's "Just Do Something" message/book. Very convicting stuff...just do something! Very sound advice.

-Went to Dave and Buster's for the first time with coworkers. I lost a lot of games, including air hockey which used to be MY TURF. I used to be UNSTOPPABLE. But alas, no longer.

-But! A small triumph. I put a new high score on their Galaga machine. I really want to go back someday and have it still be there.

-Went to a restaurant called Johnny Carino's, got the worst service anywhere, ever. My coffee was COLD, among other problems...

-Psych is the best show ever. Ok, second or third best.

Bye! I will work on chapter four soon, I promise! I applied to the fire academy! I will also post something when I find out if I'm in or not...

No comments: