Saturday, July 11, 2009

I will truuuuust you, cause I know what a promise can do...

Quite an exciting day yesterday. Or very full at least. It consisted of:

-Meeting Jeremy and Chad in the morning. For once I did not spill my coffee.

-Working a good 8 hour shift, eating some tasty Heidi's for lunch.

-Cleaning someone's gutters, which was quite the adventure. I fell off the roof! Eee!! I risked life and limb for...sixty bucks! Not bad. Well, my share was 30...

-Caregroup, which wound up mostly consisting of throwing fireworks in the rain. Woot.

-Chilling with Chad, playing Littlebigplanet, which is one of my new favorite video games till I was about to fall asleep with exhaustion...

4 comments:

MBA said...

wow. did you really fall off the roof? tragic.

Leuke said...

Yeah, i did!! I would have broken an ankle for sure but luckily a shed caught me.

MBA said...

geesh! well good thing for the shed. haha

Jeremy Cook said...

You typed my name!

Really Bryce? Really really? A friend of my dad broke his back falling off the roof, and after 10 years he still can only sit for so long and by the sounds of it is always in pain. Don't do that!!! It would make me sad.