Saturday, July 4, 2009

In-Dependence Day?

My hands smelled like funyuns last night. Just thought you'd like to know.

Right now?? They smell like sleep. You can tell I have woken up within the last few hours...

It is Independence Day, but sadly, I have very little independence to speak of. I have to go to work! ALL DAY. 11-7. Not a particularly fun shift. Happy Fourth of July to you all the same. I am all out of time, so I must make ready to get to work.

Recent musical interests:

Muse, FM Static, Project 86, Mute Math

Recent movies watched:

Black Hawk Down, Public Enemies

Recent books I've been reading:

Inkdeath, Just Do Something(!)

Recent video games played:

Double Agent, The Conduit, Assassin's Creed, Littlebigplanet

Recent bible verses memorized:

None. I think I need to work on my time management and prioritizing, no??

I have made a little bit of progress on Chapter Four though. My main goals right now:

-Getting ready for fire academy

-Finding a roommate and an apartment

-Getting chapters written

-Spending more time with God

-Working on my evangelism skillz.

Oh! And I supposedly have a business, so I should probably be getting my side work done too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

An apartment?! Are you moving oouuuuuuuuut???

Leuke said...

Probably, yes! Derrick and I have been talking about it for ages...so actually I probably already have a roommate...