Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hullo. An update on the fire academy... I found out I have to attend an information session on August third. So I've been waiting patiently. Problem? I recently found out this is also the LAST DAY TO REGISTER. So all in one day I'm going to have to attend this session, get my application all filled out, schedule an interview, and then register.

You know what? I just realized that's completely impossible.

I better try to get my application and interview in BEFORE I attend the information session...if they'll let me. I definitely do NOT want to have to wait until Spring to take the class...just think how upset my fiance will be. ;)

Guess I know what I'm doing tonight...

In other news...I'm going for a run! Got to get in shape if I'm going to do fire academy. My job is all manual labor now(think lifting heavy boxes), so I'm not too worried about that side of things(although i am getting my push ups in every night tyvm), it's just the cardio, I gotta get more running and biking in. It's kind of amusing, I'm one of the smallest guys in our warehouse crew at work, but I probably do more heavy lifting than anybody, possibly more than a few of them put together.

Gosh look at Chatty Cathy here... I was planning on typing like one paragraph...better go! I got to be at work by ten and I plan on getting my exercise in and then working on CHAPTER FIVE for awhile...!!

No comments: