Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Whoa

I'll admit it. I haven't been writing much lately...I've been absorbed by Inkdeath! It's a very interesting read.

I bought two cds today, FM Static and Thrice. Love 'em.

I also...can't think of much of anything interesting to report. We got a call from someone who wants his gutters cleaned last night, and when Derrick and I talked about it, we realized neither of us actually knew how to clean a gutter...

I found paper lanterns at the dollar store in lemon guaca colors, but I'm not sure if they're going to work out. One broke. I'm going to try to exchange it, so we shall see...I've always loved paper lanterns, so I hope they work out! Paper lanterns and wind chimes...two things I will admit I love.

Chapter 4 ends with a bang! I am excited to finish it soon, hopefully tomorrow morning...the plot speeds up a little bit soon too, which sounds lovely to me...

Later llamas.

No comments: