Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So I wrote a long blog pouring my heart out about a lot of things in my life I've been examining lately, as far as what I've been doing right, and what I could change. But. It went a little long, and I have a tendency to think with my fingers, sometimes realizing things only as I write them down, so the flow was a little odd.

I also attempted to summarize it all, but that also went kind of long and was a lot less interesting. So, basically I just decided I want to be more giving, motivated, and joyful, as well as overall just being more focused on Jesus and advancing the Kingdom. Keeping the focus where it needs to be. I also want to work on being less selfish, lazy (as in procrastinating) and dull (as in one opposite of happy).

And that's that.

There's other conclusions I came to as well, but I will save them for another time!

Green tea with lemongrass is very tasty, I have learned. I am pretty much exhausted! I put away truck like none other today at work...and now it is time for sleep...so much rambling today...I will try to be more cohesive with my thoughts in the future. Later llamas!

No comments: