Sunday, July 26, 2009

Holy cow, I am beat.

I played Ultimate, Football, Kickball, and Soccer at a church picnic today. This year made me feel old. I ran out of energy a little sooner than usual. But I think I just need to get in better shape. My feet are definitely feeling it. Four back to back games barefoot will do that...

Overall, this whole weekend has been pretty sweet. Friday I went skateboarding for the first time, and spent the whole of the evening with friends. I started to write a blog the other day just for Friday, but it was too long. I have the whole day off so I usually get around to doing A LOT. Suffice it to say it twere a good day. Slipping under bridges, dodging fish, fountains, miniature golf with tiny clubs, and saran wrapping of a truck were involved.

I was so tired by the end of the day, I was like zoning out. I walked past a box of tissues with a fancy cover at King Soopers and I just stopped to touch it for no reason. And then I went and played video games at a friends house and spent the night, staying up EVEN LATER.

Saturday!! I got locked out of a house for the first time ever. I went outside once to get my computer and my bible out of my car right?? But I forgot the power cord, so I had to go back out. I left the door ajar the first time, but I forgot to the second time, so I wound up chilling on my friends' front porch in my pjs for like twenty minutes till someone came and let me in. I guess embarrassment would be the normal response?? I was planning on running to Starbucks for coffee(hoping they wouldn't notice my bare feet I guess) when I was let back in.

And I found out I have a stye, which is the reason my eye has been itchy.

The end.

Sorry if this blog is kind of boring. I am fairly pooped.

No comments: