Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sleep this time tonight, sleepwalk in the light...

The new KJ-52 cd rocks. I can't wait to pick it up...

There's a thunderstorm brewing outside!! I'm so excited! I hope it rains like crazy!!

I had a four and a half hour chemistry test this morning. It was pretty much not fun.

AND NOOOOOW. I'm going to study biology. I might post an essay on writing I'm working on soon. We were assigned to write a little essay using quotes from two writers that seemed to write something about writing especially for us...C.S. Lewis will almost certainly be in there...I'm not sure about my number 2 source yet, possibly Ted Dekker, Stephen King (who wrote a book on writing, not a fan of his stories) or a few other random people.

Anyways, I really want to get out of the library and into this lovely weather. Later llamas!

My title is from a Blindside song, not a KJ-52 song, just to clarify...KJ-52 has a new song called "Wake Up" that made me think of Blindside's excellent song "Sleepwalking"

Um yay yay yay, see y'all later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I was so excited about that rain too, until I realized that I would have to take the bus home in it, and I forgot my umbrella. Luckily my mother picked me up!
Biology is ugh, I hope you did good on the test. I think I passed my biology class, but it was close.

Anonymous said...

I nearly died in the rain.

It's true--my car almost floated away. [nods solemnly]