Friday, May 11, 2007

Heffalumps.

Wow.

What a long day. I overslept and had to go to work without coffee, I played a dodgeball toss game at work and one a pop, I made jello and had it spill all over my car, I learned way more than I ever wanted to about Ashton's tea, and I found out that I'm a rebel leader with armored elephants and polar bear-squirrel hybrids (or possibly elephant-rottweiler crosses), oh yes, and David would like prayer because he's looking for a wife. Among other things. I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff...I drew a miniature graphic novel during caregroup tonight without meaning to...it's actually kind of cool. I might write a story based on it. Anyways, I'm just rambling. This is probably a total mess. I'm so tired...I've had a nasty headache all day...my poor car...it's stained with jello grossness. I don't know where I'm even going to begin with cleaning it out. It's all dried in because I was too busy to clean it today. But I am not defeated. I'm making jello again next week. What the heck, why am I talking about jello. I must go, must go, must go.

Later and goodnight, my young firebreathing elephallamas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! I thought it was determined that cross breeding Elephants with anything is biblically immoral?!

What's new about David looking for a wife? As far as I know, he's been looking for at least 6 months!

So...even with all that caffeine in me I slept like a baby until about 4...then I couldn't sleep at all! I felt quite ill. But now I have a little peanut butter and lychee berry tea in my system so I'm better.

Sorry about the jell-o. Very sad day. See you later!

Leuke said...

No way! There is nothing immoral about cross breeding. I'm pretty sure goats and sheep get cross bred in bible. ...Or maybe that was separated?? But that's beside the point. It's perfectly okay.

Peanut butter and tea...that sounds good...they should make peanut butter tea. Peanut butter bubble tea!

I had caffeine gum today...it was totally disgusting and I didn't feel wired at all. Ashton and I were gagging in church because of it...well...I was gagging...Ashton took it better than I did.

Ha...the jello. Ugh. Haha. It's funny in a horrible sort of way...

Anonymous said...

no. way.

Leuke said...

Yes way.