Tuesday, May 8, 2007

"Hallelujah, amen, you are dismissed."

I PASSED CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That may not seem like a big deal, but it was doubtful for a little bit. And it's because of God, not me! I'm going to have to write about that later. It was the most amazing thing, the last few minutes of the test. For now, though, my brain is toast. My brain is boiled liver. It is dead, it does not function. Please don't touch it.

FOUR SOLID OKAY PRACTICALLY SOLID DAYS OF STUDYING.

And I passed!

So, so barely!!

My finals grades this semester:

Creative Writing: A

Biology: B

Chemistry: C

I'm going to go crawl under a porch and die. Later llamas.

God is wonderful, amazing, beautiful, holy, and wise. You are all beautiful people and I love you dearly. The sun is wonderful...God made the sun...I love God...and Jan Fausset...I'm going to go now...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo Senor!

Anonymous said...

...D E F G. I feel a song coming on.

Leuke said...

*cheers*

I know my alphabet!!

Anonymous said...

Capitol...simply capitol my dear friend! Soon you will be enjoying what I like to call summer break.