Monday, May 14, 2007

Love your llama like your mamma.

The title for my last blog makes me want to watch that Pooh movie with the Heffalumps...it's been a really long time since I had anything to do with Pooh, but when I was much younger, I remember making my dad read the books to me. People don't read books enough anymore...I watched two movies yesterday, and while I love movies, I don't like the focal point of our culture being focused on television. I don't know, I think reading books aloud is more fun than watching TV.

I'm not sure why I'm talking about this...

I've got new writing finished...I'm just trying to decide if I like it or not. A poem and a couple journal entries, as well as a bit of fiction. I haven't worked on Cain for awhile, but hopefully that will change much in the near future...I'm starting to get a picture of where I'm going next. Same for Sunset. Still working on the new prologue, but I'm making progress at last.

I've been playing around with Word Press, getting a feel for it. I'll probably move tomorrow and then post some new writing then. Blech.

Had quite a fun weekend...Friday I talked about...Saturday we went to the park for an uberlong picnic and had ridiculous amounts of fun...we played kickball which I'm terrible at, but it was still fun, and foursquare, which is one of my favorite games...

And there was a little pond/lake type dealio (a tarn, yes, tarn is an actual word, look it up!) and they rent out paddleboats, so we got a few. This was quite enjoyable. I was in a boat with Jeremy, Nate and Caleb. This led to a rather amusing tussle, because there is a huge fountain in the middle of the lake, and Jeremy and Nate did not want to get wet. Caleb and I, however, really really really wanted to go into that fountain.

We won, and the water was glorious. I don't think I've been that happy in a long time. I love getting wet and swimming and boating all.

Hmm, this is pretty much Captain Randomblog. I really shouldn't try to update while I do other things...when I come back and start typing again I want to talk about something totally different.

Anyways, see y'all later...enjoy the lovely weather...

I so wish I had a llama right now. I can't remember why, but last night I really wanted a llama. Maybe the movie we watched. Llamas are so cool. Oh, I forgot to put in a title...I'm not listening to music right now...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you want a llama? Don't you realize they spit on people?

Leuke said...

I'm going to train them to spit on other people and not me!!

Anonymous said...

You cannot train a llama.

You can train a monkey.

You can even train a little boy.

But you cannot train a llama.

Anonymous said...

Savannah is right. I would pay money to see a trained llama...but I know that will never be.

Leuke said...

I can train a llama, no problem. Just watch.