Tuesday, May 22, 2007

As I’m drowning, engulfing the salt water air...

A blog update in one minute.

I’m going to start typing at 6:32 and stop at 6:33.

Okay, here goes. Sunday was lemon guaca day and it was pretty sweet. Chad’s house was decked out in all kinds of yellow and green decorations and we had games and singing and I helped write a song and we had magic tricks and capture the head and lots of other stuff too.

Oh, I ran out of time. This keyboard is weird. My fingers kept slipping, so I had to go back and fix stuff, otherwise I would have written more. I started Trigonometry yesterday. Not so fun, but at least it’s my only class.

24 last night, Heroes this morning, Lost tomorrow night.

24: lame ending, too slow and quiet.

Heroes: Odd ending, good cliffhanger. I hope Peter and Parkman make it!

Lost: Charlie’s not going to die, that’s my prediction. They’ve still got 48 episodes to go, they’re not done with him yet.

That’s all llamas. Arrr. New writing coming? You’ll just have to wait and see!!

No comments: