Friday, August 28, 2009

So.

I got into Fire Academy at the last minute a day before started. This would be the reason I haven't been updating lately. I am super busy now...

It was so crazy, I kid you not, I got signed up within hours of the first class. The fire chief in charge called me up and told me I was in, and excitement ensued.

But now I have very little time for writing. I have a week off coming, however, so I'm hoping to at least get chapter six overhauled and finished soon. Consider the second half of what I posted a deleted scene, because I'm probably going to scrap it. Way too talky. I might scrap the first half too, haven't decided yet. Feel free to weigh in, especially if you liked it, because I kind of don't.

Music:

-"Again" --Flyleaf
-"In Exile" --Thrice
-"Jamboree" --John Reuben
-"Glorious and Mighty" --Sovereign Grace
-"Burden" --MuteMath
-"Odds" --MuteMath

No comments: