Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quick update.

Chapter 6 is partially drafted. Still mapping out my direction for the next several chapters. Uber-excited to get further in though. I'm also excited about introducing some new characters and setting the groundwork for the story as a whole.

Um.

In other news, I didn't get into fire academy. My plans for the rest of the year have been totally turned on their head, and I'm still not sure what I'm going to do yet. Not to say I'm without options, I just have to navigate them all and figure out what's best.

Um.

Went to Heavenfest yesterday. It was a blast. Skillet, Kutless, Esterlyn and Disciple were all great, especially Disciple. I am now a fan of Disciple. I must say though, it wasn't as social as I had hoped it would be. I didn't see too many people I knew (although I did get to hang out with a friend i hadn't seen in forever). It was also HOT and I wound up really thirsty. I had to pay three bucks for lemonade! It was wonderful lemonade though. I have been sunburned and sleepy all day. Not sure if the two go together but it feels kind of that way!

Um.

I just downloaded a game called Lostwinds. It seems to be a lot of fun. You get to control wind! I'm looking forward to playing it. No time now, though. I'm off to watch Orphan! Bye!

No comments: