Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hey hey.

Crazy coupla days. Last night my friends and I held a Rock Band party. Everyone dressed up like rock stars one way or another, and we all played Rock Band and Guitar Hero. It was a blast. In case you are wondering, I sprayed my hair a sweet metallic blue and applied some tattoos. I'm a little sad to see it all go. I like having blue hair, I think. It meshes better with my skin and hair tones than green and yellow, and it shows better than pink.

In other news...

My store got robbed today! That's right, Best Buy 186 became a crime scene earlier this afternoon. Some punk tried to steal a pay as you go phone. A stupid punk. He bashed through the wrong doors to get out. Our entry doors won't open for someone leaving, so he just forced his way through. And he might have got away clean, but! Our LP guy at the time tackled him! Bam! He went down like a sack of potatoes (Or so I'm told. Missed the whole thing personally). And then another guy who was nearby, rushed out to help hold him down. Our manager also came out. She tried to talk the guy down, but he pulled out a KNIFE. Both guys got away clean, but she got cut on the hand.

And he got away!

Sad day. I hope they catch him. We had like, CSI type people come in and do fingerprints and stuff. The police even roped off our entrance doors with caution tape. EMTs had to come and do some patching up too. Our LP dude and my manager were both bleeding.

Stealing is very uncool. I don't get why anybody would do something so stupid. It's not like we can afford to just watch you run away with our stuff. I wish I'd been there. I've always wanted to tackle someone.

So.

I am currently working on my lesson for Children's Ministry tomorrow. Teaching is still not very easy for me. I enjoy it though! Planning lessons and doing stuff with the kids is a lot of fun. We're going to do a rain dance tomorrow! I can't wait! Actually, that'll only work if it's not raining... obviously. The point is to show that we can't make it rain...(and neither could Baal...)

So I'm off to check the weather and do some working out...Sorry chapter five has been much delayed. I've written it in bits and pieces all over the place, and i need to start sewing them together. My schedule is crazy next week, lots of closing shifts, so I'll probably get it done relatively soon...

No comments: