Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hi.

It is morning and I woke up two hours ago, but I am still somewhat tired. My knee is randomly bothering me...it's really weird. It started yesterday while we were hiking, but I can't figure out what is wrong. It's sort of in the back of the knee. I think I messed up one of the tendons, because it only hurts when I pull it a certain way. And it doesn't hurt when I run. In fact, it sort of stops hurting when I run. Probably just a pulled muscle, but it's really annoying the way it will randomly make me limp at times.

The last two days were filled with more fun social activity, as has been the flavor of the last three or four weekends. I'll probably have to talk about it all later...I need to go right now, and have devotions before it gets too late...I have to drive my sister to church...and I have children's ministry. Gah, three hours with children climbing on me and demanding piggyback rides...this makes four sundays in a row since I'm filling in again...I'm going to have to be really assertive and clear today so they know how things are going to work.

Erica's ready now...got to go...later llamas!

No comments: