Wednesday, July 11, 2007

But still I'll sleep to the sound of the monster's roar cause I'll sleep right next to your heartbeat forever

Hi llamas.

Not a lot to report of late. We had two more softball practices this Monday and Tuesday. Both were a lot of fun...though Tuesday's would have been a great deal more so had I not been feeling under the weather all afternoon. Actually, I felt somewhat sick till I went to bed, then tossed and turned all night and woke for work not feeling so hot.

I bought two new movies yesterday, A Series of Unfortunate Events and Minority Report, as they were on sale for $5 dollars each...looking forward to watching both. I, Robot was on sale last week too, but I forgot to buy it...

I'm also debating buying a CD. These are the ones I'm considering, in addition to Come Now Sleep, As Cities Burn's new CD, which is as good as preordered.

Falling Up--Exit Lights or Crashings

Lifehouse--Who We Are

Dead Poetic--Vices

Leigh Nash--Blue On Blue

Phil Wickham--uhhhhh Phil Wickham

KT Tunstall--Eye to the Telescope

And maybe I'll get a pet llama when I hop my neighbor's fence. Fufufufufu.

No comments: