Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I am now 24 years old.

It's an odd feeling. I'm not really where I wanted to be at 24 at all...not even close, really. I guess the best thing I can do is work hard and try to make this year better than the last!

I wanted to do something adventurous for my birthday, but I couldn't decide what. I'm guessing I probably won't do anything exciting. Anyways, I'm not overly fond of birthdays anyhow...I'll be glad when it's over. I just don't have a good feeling today. It already started out poorly, since one of the brackets in my braces popped out. Now if I'm lucky, I might get to spend my birthday getting orthodontic work done!

Well, I don't want to sound like I have a bad attitude or anything. I'm not in a foul mood or anything. I have been enjoying a delicious cup of coffee and playing Uncharted 2, which is a really awesome game...

But now it's time for devotions and studying and getting on with my day!

I've been working a bit on chapter five of SN. Hopefully it'll be finished soon. I also want to work on chapter six of unstoppable...but we will see! My retest for my practical is coming up soon...

No comments: