Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hi.

I am adding some new tags. These are going to be slightly more specified than the ones I have used in the past, however, they will each only lead to one particular post. This post will be a table of contents for a certain story, with a list of chapters to read.

For example, to my right you might see something like:

-Fiction
-Poetry
-The Unstoppable
-Sovereign Night
-Eden

The generic tags aren't going away, I'm just working on integrating something I think will be more helpful.

I also want to work on reposting a lot of my older works into blogger, to make them easy to find and easy for me to edit and continue working on, so hopefully soon I will be able to expand this and add more and more stuff. I have tons of stories and poetry posted on my fictionpress page that I'd like to repost here. I really want to evaluate some of my short stories and see what I've got there, so I will probably highlight those more than anything.

So...short story way too long, new tags. Me talk less now.

No comments: