Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hi.

It's starting to go public that some friends and I working on creating a magazine. I'm going to be editor-in-chief, so I'm working on a sort of mission statement. I also have a lot to consider as far as focus, and goals. I'm thinking I will post some of these things once I figure them out. Possibly. I'm considering starting a separate blog for magazine-centric stuff.

Also, I'm looking for contributors of any and all kinds. The only caveat being you can't be afraid of rejection, because if what you turn in is too long, or doesn't fit with the approach we are looking for, rejected is certainly what you will get. That being said, I'm excited about giving people a chance to share their stuff, and be creative. We have a lot of lofty goals we've talked about, but creating a conduit for creativity is one I think we have within easiest reach.

Later llamas.

No comments: